I Want to Become a Member
To become a member, please visit the Hibulb Cultural Center during our regular business hours to sign-up. Forms are available in the Gift Shop or a printable version is here by clicking the following link:
For memberships and donations, online payment or sign-ups are not available at this time.
As a Member
You will help keep the experience alive of the cultural, historical, and personal journey through our center. Call 360.716.2600 for details
- Unlimited admission for one year (from purchase date)
- Invitation to private events and exhibit previews
- Two guest passes for general admission
- 15% discount in gift shop
- One gift shop postcard and one fold-over card
- Salmon (1 person) $50 – All Membership Benefits for 1 person.
- Cedar (2 people) $65 – All Salmon member benefits, plus an exhibit booklet and a voucher for a Hibulb small tote bag.
- Longhouse (2 adults + 4 children) $80 – All Cedar memberbenefits, plus a voucher for a Hibulb coloring book.
- Tulalip Bay $200 – All Longhouse member benefits, plus a voucher for "A Fishing People DVD, a voucer for a Hibulb 20 oz. tumbler, and eight additional (10 total) guest passes for general admission.
How to get here:
6410 23rd Avenue NE
Tulalip, WA 98271
Tulalip Tribes: Who We Are